- has multiple level reliability;
no file is deleted from the server until stored in two locations on the local PC.
- is safe; works with most commercial virus checkers for anti-virus filtering.
- has replying and forwarding capabilities, initiated either at the click of a mouse, or automatically.
- has an easy to use address book, which is automatically made available as needed.
- has convenient mail-forwarding capabilities.
- has extremely powerful spam-rejection capabilities, tagging > 98.5% of incoming spam.
- handles attachments using the MIME protocol.
- correctly displays messages containing in-line content.
- allows multiple usernames and mailboxes on one machine.
- uses your browser to allow mouseclick linking to URLs or "mail-tos" within email.
- has a powerful mail-reading and mail-sending GUI.
- can be run in background.
- comes with easily-observed email notification.
- allows off-line reading and composing of messages (goes on-line only when needed).
- is convenient to use; most actions are launchable from either the "Read Action" or "Send Action" menu.
To read how each program has been designed for optimal performance,
click on the individual link.
To read about Emmesmail's powerful spam-fighting capability,
Download Emmesmail |
Updated: 8 May, 2015